Raspberry Pi Official 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Display
The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
Applications: Consumer Electronics; Embedded Design & Development; Hobby & Education; Multimedia; Portable Devices.
Contents: 7" Touchscreen Display, Adapter Board, DSI Ribbon cable, 4 x Stand-offs and screws, 4 x Jumper wires.
NB: The Raspberry Pi board and Power Supply are not included in this kit and should be purchased seperately
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly Interactive - the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- 10 finger capacitive touch