Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a premium, highly conformable, self amalgamating Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR), high voltage insulating tape.
Scotch® Tape 23 has a “snakeskin” liner that is easily removed as the tape is applied.
Scotch® Tape 23 is rated up to 90°C continuous operating temperature with a short term emergency operating temperature of 130°C, and can be used for low and high voltage (through 69 kV) applications.
- Utilises an easy to remove "snakeskin" liner that protects the tape until just before use
- Self-fusing material creates a moisture tight seal
- Dissipates heat well for stable, long lasting splices
- Physical and electrical properties remain unaffected by degree of stretch
- Primary electrical insulation for splicing all solid dielectric cables through 69 kV
- Moisture sealing electrical connections
- Jacketing on high voltage splices and terminations
Click Here for Product Brochure
Click Here for Product Data Sheet