Ideally suited for the energy and process industry and transportation, the Klippon® STB range is the perfect complement to our existing Klippon® enclosure product line. Enclosures of this range comply with international standards such as EN 62208 and EN 60079-0/7 (ATEX).
Some of the many advantages of these cases are:
- Available in stainless steel or in steel sheet
- Higher temperature resistant seals than the standard (extended temperature range of -60 °C to +100 °C / 120 °C, on request)
- Flexible options when mounting the internal rail
- The gasket is protected against compression; this ensures that a permanent and secure seal is maintained.
- Earth studs in the lid and in the enclosure base
- Lasered welding seams offer improved quality
- Delivered with welded mounting feet to ensure an sturdy enclosure installation
Weidmüller can manufacture and supply this enclosure to match customer specifications and fitted with all necessary terminals and cable glands.
- Mirror-polished or electropolished stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) or powder coated steel sheet 1.0330
- Fitted with a welded, internal C-profile rail (TAS 20) and mounting feet
- Laser cut weld seams
- Approved according to the latest international norms (e.g. ATEX, cULus, GOST)
- We deliver enclosures through our assembly service which are ready to be connected and suitable for every application
More Information About Klippon STB, Click Here