1000W (2500W Surge) 12VDC to 230VAC Sine Wave Inverter
This inverter is electrically isolated between the battery and secondary voltage. This allows earthing of both DC and AC circuits when required. It will deliver up to 1000 watts of continuous power, while supplying surge currents up to a massive 2500 watts. DC input is through two 850mm, 6 gauge leads. The output is two standard 3 pin mains sockets. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault. This unit also features fan assisted cooling.
Lamps and flourescents up to 1000W, 68cm televisions and VCRs, power drills, blenders, belt sanders etc.
- Output Power Continuous: 1000W
- Output Power Surge: 2500W
- Standby Current: <800mA
- Input Voltage: 10-15VDC
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: >90%
- Size: 310(L) x 205(W) x 75(H)
- Weight: 5.0kg
- Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 60°C +/-0.5°C (Automatic Recovery)
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- High Battery Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- External Fusing: 140A Maximum