Flexible solar panels are ideal for mounting to irregular surfaces such as an RV roof or boat.
The lack of any large, rigid frame and extremely thin design allows easier transportation in a caravan or car. The solar cells are implanted in very distinctive and highly resilient polymers that offer greater durability. The flexible non-glass area of the solar panel is even tough enough to walk on.
- 100W 12V Monocrystalline
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
- Rated voltage: 17.8V
- Rated Current (Imp): 5.62A
- Max Power (Pmax): 100W
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.97A
- Cable length: 2 x 85cm (positive/negative) MC4 terminated cables (negative is plug, positive is socket)
- Dimensions: 1605(L) x 560(W) x 2.5(D)mm
- Maximum recommended bending degree: 20°