150W (450W Surge) 12VDC to 230VAC Sine Wave Inverter
This inverter is electrically isolated between the battery and secondary voltage. This allows earthing of both DC and AC circuits when required. It will deliver up to 150 watts of continuous power, while supplying surge currents up to 450 watts. DC input is through a 650mm lead with a cigarette lighter plug on the end. The cigarette lighter plug is fused with a 15A 3AG fuse, and the output is a standard 3 pin mains socket. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault.
Laptop computers, recharging power tools or batteries, lamps and fluorescents up to 150W, fax machines etc.
Be sure that your cigarette lighter circuit can supply more than 15 amps.
- Output Power Continuous: 150W
- Output Power Surge: 450W
- Standby Current: < 300mA
- Input Voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Size: 156(L) x 91(W) x 58(H)mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 55°C +/- 5°C (Automatic Recovery)
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- External Fusing: 20A Maximum