Protect your valuable solar installation and maximise battery service life with our photovoltaic (PV) charge controller.
Microprocessor controlled with LCD display, this charger efficiently charges a vast selection of batteries from a wide range of solar panels. It even features an equalisation mode for wet type lead acid batteries, automatically cycles once a month for 2 hours. See our website for full documentation.
- User adjustable charging voltages
- Suits wet or sealed lead acid, lead calcium, lead antimony, Ni-CD, NiFe batteries
- Microprocessor control PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) for optimum charging
- 3-stage, Bulk, Absorption and Float charge with status on LCD display
- Ampere Hour logging readouts in 3 sets, today and last 2 days
- 5-state LED indications of battery levels
- Electronic overcharge protection and back current blocking to panel
- Dusk to dawn automatic on-off with 10 selectable on-off programs
- Adjustable battery low voltage level disconnect and reconnect for DC outputs
- Battery reverse protection
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Maximum PV panel open circuit voltage: 26V
- Continuous load/charge current: 20A
- Maximum charge/load current (5 mins): 25A
- Operation current (no load and PV): 30mA
- Dimensions: 150(W) x 85(D) x 45(H)mm
- Weight: 470g
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50oC
1. The controller must be connected to a battery to initialise and operate.
2. The controller has Electronic Blocking, therefore, it is not necessary to connect a blocking diode between the PV panels and Controller