Will deliver up to 300 watts of continuous power, while supplying surge currents up to a massive 1000 watts. DC input is through either a 750mm lead with a cigarette lighter plug on the end, or an 850mm lead with alligator clips. The cigarette lighter plug is fused with a 15A 3AG fuse, while the alligator lead features an inline 35A fuse. The cigarette lighter lead is intended for light applications only, and you must make sure that your cigarette lighter circuit can supply more than 15 amps. The output is a standard 3 pin mains socket. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault. This unit also features fan assisted cooling. Be sure that your cigarette lighter circuit can supply more than 15 amps.
Laptop computers, recharging power tools or batteries, lamps and fluorescents up to 300W, 34cm televisions etc.
- Output Power Continuous: 300W
- Output Power Surge: 1000W
- Standby Current: < 300mA
- Input Voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Size: 190(L) x 91(W) x 58(H)mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 60°C +/- 5°C (Automatic Recovery)
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- High Battery Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- External Fusing: 35A Maximum