400W (1200W Surge) 12VDC to 230VAC Sine Wave Inverter
It will deliver up to 400 watts of continuous power, while supplying surge currents up to a massive 1200 watts. DC input is through an 850mm lead with alligator clips. It features two inline 25A fuses (in parallel) and the output is a standard 3 pin mains socket. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault. This unit also features fan assisted cooling.
Laptop computers, recharging power tools or batteries, lamps and fluorescents up to 400W, 54cm televisions, 100W Halogen worklight, electric fan, fax machines etc.
- Output Power Continuous: 400W
- Output Power Surge: 1200W
- Standby Current: < 300mA
- Input Voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Size: 190(L) x 91(W) x 58(H)mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 60°C +/- 5°C (Automatic Recovery)
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- High Battery Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 1VDC
- External Fusing: 50A Maximum