It will deliver up to 600 watts of continuous power, while supplying surge currents up to a massive 1500 watts. DC input is through a 1.0m, 8 gauge lead with eye terminals. The output is a standard 3 pin mains socket. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault. This unit also features fan assisted cooling.
Laptop computers, recharging power tools or batteries, lamps and fluorescents up to 600W, 68cm televisions, power drills, blenders etc.
- Output Power Continuous:600W
- Output Power Surge: 1500W
- Standby Current: < 300mA
- Input Voltage: 10 - 15VDC
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Size: 242(L) x 91(W) x 58(H)mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 60°C +/- 5°C (Automatic Recovery)
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- High Battery Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- External Fusing: 80A Maximum