Atten 60W Soldering Station
- Exchangeable Soldering Tip.
- The display shows the nominal and the current temperature.
- Three programmable buttons can be assigned freely selectable temperature values.
- A high-impedance potential equalization socket enablesapplication on MOS components or ESD workstations and protects you from static charge during soldering.
- The soldering station is designed in protective class 2 (reinforced insulation) and may only be operated with common household voltage (110/220V~/60/50Hz).
Output Power: 60W (max)
Temperature Range: 150°C - 450°C (302°F - 842°F) ± 1°C
Tip and ground impedance: <2 Ohm
Tip and ground potential: <5mV
Heating Element: 2 cores,60W