Portable appliance testers specifically designed to test single phase Class I and Class II portable appliances and extension leads up to 10A current rating to AS/NZS 3760 - In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- The 6201A is a portable appliance tester, performing four functions to ensure the safety of Class I and Class II appliances. It can also measure the mains voltage.
- It has function to perform an extension lead test.
- Insulation test voltage selectable for 250V or 500V
- The tester is conveniently colour coded for ease of use
- Readings are displayed on a large LCD
- Four (4) dual colour LEDs clearly display a Pass or Fail indication for threshold values dictated by AS/NZS 3760.