LED Beacon with Buzzer, 3 Mode Flash Rate. Static, 60 Flashes Per Minute or 120 Flashes Per Minute
The LEDD and LEDA125 series are suitable for security, process control & industrial applications, where low maintenance and long life are the pre-requisite requirement.
These beacons offer a three stage alarm option, selected by a jumper link on the PCB: 1. Continuous mode 2. Flashing mode at 1Hz 3. Flashing mode at 2Hz An advantage of the Continuous mode is that it can be controlled via a remote source (ie. control panel / plc etc ) offering the potential of remote flash option.
The design for the DC unit allows for termination inside the enclosure via an M12 sealing grommet in the base. The AC units are supplied with a 1 metre flying lead.
The LEDA version incorporates two piezo buzzers situated in the base of the unit that are synchronised to the light mode (the buzzers can be controlled separately of the light on the DC version Only) offering a combined audible & visual warning device.
- Available in a variety of frame sizes and with accessories such as protective cages and brackets to cater to your mounting requirements.
- Multiple colour varieties available including Red, Green, Amber and Blue to convey whichever message is required.
- Number of LEDs: 48
- Colours: Red, Amber, Green or Blue
- Voltage: 24VDC or 240VAC
- IP65 rated
- 90dB @ 1m Buzzer
- Flash Speed: 120 or 60 Per Min
- Steady or Flashing Mode
- PC - UV Stabilised
- 98(w) x 162(h)mm
- -20 °C min to 45 °C max
- 1 meter flying lead (240VAC model only)
Click here for PDF Datasheet
Right Angle Bracket to Suit