USB 5V 1A 240V Clip-In Mechanism to suit Clipsal Plates
240V AC Mains powered USB charging socket. 5V 1A output. Suits Clipsal 30 series mechanism recesses.
Note, this item requires a 240V AC mains connection and can only be installed by licensed electricians.
- 30 Series USB Charger Mechanism to suit Clipsal 2000 Series™, C2000™, Saturn™ Data, Slimline® and Standard.
- Compact design allows all 6 mechanism recesses to be fitted with chargers if required.
- Able to be retrofitted into Clipsal Wall Plates with standard 30 series mech recesses.
- Free up GPOs on wallplates by installing a USB mechanism
- Very low standby power usage with automatic shutdown when charging is finished.