ELSEMA GLR43304240, 4 Channel Gigalink™ Series 433MHz Receiver - 240VAC In and Out
Great for wirelessly activating 240VAC Sirens or any other 240VAC Device
This Gigalink™ receiver can be connected directly to the mains supply, 240VAC. There is an on-board switch to test the relay and a LED to indicate when the relay is "On". The receiver has a power "On" LED to indicate that the correct supply voltage is connected.
The receiver's micro-controller can store unlimited number of transmitters with a high security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink™ programming cable.
- Four channel receiver with relay output
- Over 4 billion code combinations
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Can store unlimited number of transmitters
- E version available with Weatherproof case
- Built in test switch to activate relay
- Optional QM100 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or wall
- Supply Voltage: 240 VAC Mains
- Current Consumption: 2.2mA standby
- User selectable relay output modes
- Receiving Frequency: 433.920MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Sensitivity: Better than 1µV (for relay output to switch on)
- Relay Output: Two change over relay output, rated at 8 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 160 x 70 x 30mm (circuit board)
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type GLT433 series
- Ideal for Industrial Automation, eg Crane Control, winches, wireless cement truck operation.