KEMO ELECTRONIC 12V 6A Battery Charging Regulator for Solar Panels
Designed for efficiently charging 12V batteries using solar cells rated up to 6 amps.
It is easy to wire up, prevents battery discharge during low sunlight and indicates charging and full battery conditions using a yellow and green 3mm LED.
Ideal for charging 12V SLA batteries from solar panels up to 60 watts. 6 amp fuse and fuse holder recommended - not supplied.
Made in Germany
- Input: 14 to 22V (open circuit voltage), nominal 12V
- Max. input current: 6A
- Inrush voltage: battery voltage < approx. 13.2V
- Interrupting voltage: battery voltage > approx. 13.9V
- Own power consumption: <3.9mA (LEDs on)
- Dimensions: 72(W) x 50(D) x 43(H)mm