RS PRO range of LED indicators using multi-chip technology provides you with bright and even colour at lower power consumption.
This range of indicators provides you with the same illumination as the standard LED but combining a pulsing audible signal with a visual indication.
This range of pulsing indicator is perfect for use in alarm circuits. Even better is the quick and easy installation with a back of panel lock nut and captive screw terminals. You are offered a voltage range of 12V to 230V plus is available in red only. This range of LED indicators is rated IP30 and have an operational life of 30,000 hours.
LED is short for light-emitting diode and is a semiconductor that illuminates when an electrical charge passes through it.
Features and Benefits
- Alarmed audible and visual
- Sounder Output 80dB
- Brighter than standard incandescent bulbs - Bright and colour intensive light
- Quick and easy installation
- Very low power consumption – very energy efficient
- Temperature range -25°C → 55°C
- Operational Life up to 30,000 hours
- Choice of voltages
- Multi-chip technology
- IP30 rating - protected from tools and wires greater than 2.5 mm, not protected from liquids
Pilot lights and LED indicator lights are indicating lights for machines or instruments and can be built into switches. They can be used to indicate when a machine or industrial process has started or stopped. They provide solutions for a variety of requirements and are ideal for highly reliable indication. They can be found in:
- Automatic equipment
- Condition panels
- Dashboard lights