The Clipsal 4 pair category 6 cable is a superior product delivering excellent network performance when used in conjunction with other Clipsal category 6 products.
The cable consists of 4 pairs of solid insulated copper 23AWG (0.57mm) and is UL listed with a CM fire rating. It is designed for use in horizontal cabling situations and supplied in 305m (1,000ft) easy pull-out boxes.
The category 6 cable provides a significant margin (10 dB) above the minimum category 6 near end crosstalk (NEXT) requirement of TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1, ISO/IEC 11801 and AS/NZS 30801:2003 Class E
- Product standard certification: UL File E 215065
- Application: Horizontal wiring in LAN
- Complaint to RoHS standard: Yes
- Average thickness: 0.22 mm
- Minimum point thickness: 0.18 mm
- Insulation diameter: +/-0.1 mm
- Rip cord
- Bend radius: 50 mm