JB Kwik Plastic or Plastic Weld - a hand-mixable, fast-setting epoxy putty for most major types of plastic. Repair and rebuild anything made of ABS, PVC or CPVC.
After mixing, it forms a polymer compound that can be molded or used to build up an repair just about anything made from plastic. When cured, it can be sawed, drilled, carved, sanded and painted. PlasticWeld has a 20-25 minute work life; functional cure occurs in 2-3 hours. PlasticWeld cures to an off-white color, is rated at a tensile strength of 350 PSI. Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or some other plastics. Test for adhesion first.
Packaged as one 57 gram tube.
- Repair and rebuild any Rigid and semi-flexible plastic including ABS, PVC and CPVC
- Rebuild automotive trim, fibreglass parts and vinyl siding
- Bonds instantly with superior strength and does not shrink or pull away
- Sets in 20 minutes
- Drinking water safe.
- Ideal for repair of plastic car parts including bumpers or trim.
- After full cure, can be sanded, drilled, painted or sawn.