Nexus voice sounders combine normal sounder signals with a clear, synchronised voice message to help reduce confusion and distress during an active alarm.
Standard units are available with 4 pre-programmed messages in AC model and 7 pre-programmed messages in DC model. Alternative messages can be selected from an extensive message library covering almost any conceivable application.
All Nexus voice sounders have a USB interface that allows special messages in WAV format to be downloaded onto the sounder from any PC, providing users with the flexibility of adding/removing messages in-house.
- Choice of up to 7 messages via three volt free contacts
- Extensive message library or bespoke messages available
- Download messages in-field via built in USB port
- Max 116dB (A) tone and 90dB (A) message outputs
- Automatic synchronisation
- Robust construction; IP66 rated for outdoor environments
- Volume control - 20dB
- Separate connections for sounder & beacon
- Up to 64 Tones