The KYORITSU 3132A is a highly compact and east to use insulation and continuity tester.
Designed to strict IEC61010-1 safety standards, it has a protection degree of IP54 and is ideally suited to more arduous environments. The instrument offers 3 insulation test ranges. a 3Ω continuity range and a 500Ω resistance range
- Dust and drip proof construction. (designed to IEC60529 IP54)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 and IEC 61557 safety standard.
- 1mA rated test current at the minimum resistance.
- 200mA measuring current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance.
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- Operates on AA, R6P×6 dry batteries.