With the MLA1000 measuring system, the conductivity value of kerosene can be measured inline, directly and continuously. This is the only way to control a dosing pump via the 4..20 mA signal and to fine-tune the addition of additives most precisely.
The Inline measurement can be done either in the pipeline directly or the measuring device can be mounted as a bypass.
There is a muffle for immersion depth adjustments and change of the probe under process conditions. In our animation, you can get to know more about the measurement process.
The measurement system allows a complete record of the electrical conductivity of incoming and outgoing oil.
With continuous feedback of the electrical conductivity the additive can be injected economically.
The MLA1000 conductivity meter uses the flow rate within a pipeline
If the electrical conductivity falls below the critical value, the measuring system will give an immediate warning.
Petroleum products with low electrical conductivity can become electrostatically charged at high flow rates and ignited by static sparking. In kerosene and light mineral oils, additives therefore increase the conductivity in order to dissipate the electrostatic charge to the tank or pipeline wall.
- Conductivity: 0 to 2000 pS/m; simultaneous temperature measurements -20°C to 60°C
- Limit, function and status message
- Outgoing signal: 4..20mA for electrical conductivity and for temperature
- Display MLA1000-A: II 2(1)G Ex de [ia Ga] IIB T4 Gb
- Probe MLA1000-S: II 1G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
- Easy checking of the function and display accuracy
- Display unit can be mounted separately
PDF Data Sheet