Safety related conductivity measurement of kerosene (light oil products)
Liquids with a low electric conductivity can become electrostatic charged. If these liquids are combustible, the danger of an inflammation or even an explosion exists - especially if the electric charge discharges through sparks.In petroleum Level Sensorproducts like kerosene, diesel, fuel oil and many other industrial liquids, the conductivity can be increased by additives.
The MLA900 measures the conductivity of the liquid and therefore judges whether the quantity of the additives is sufficient enough. This way, the required conductivity minimum values can be safely maintained.
The MLA900 is applied for the use in areas of potentially explosive atmosphere and approved as a standard-measuring-method after ASTM D2624.
Large double display for conductivity and temperature; easy checking of the function and display accuracy
Precise measurement results as well as limit value-, function- and status-messages
- Conductivity: 0 - 1999 pS /m
- Simultaneous temperature-measurement
- Limit -, function - and status-information
- ASTM standard tests method D2624
- Portable field-appliance certified by DIN 51412
- Explosion-protection: ATEX II 1/2 G EEx ia IIB T6
- Portable field-appliance for mobile use
- Simple checkup of the function and accuracy of the displayed data
- Large double-display for conductivity and temperature
- Up to 1,000 hours of operating time with a single battery
PDF Data Sheet