Explosion Proof Glass Reinforced Plastic Xenon Beacon
The BC150 range has been approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and very harsh environmental conditions.
Typical applications are Oil and Gas, On-shore and Offshore, Chemical, Petrochemical, Refineries & Marine locations etc.
These beacons have a choice of two types of light source: either Xenon (strobe) with multiple flash rate and power ratings or an LED array with three status type indication options and two power ratings. The design allows for termination inside the enclosure.
The units also have the ability to be fitted with a telephone initiation function and can be used as the second ring output indicator for telephones when installed in very noisy environments.
- Approved by ATEX, IECEx
- CQST (Available on request only)
- ATEX: Ex d IIC T4~ T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T135°C~T85°C
- Zones 1, 2, 21 & 22
- Conforms to: EN 60079-0:2012 (IEC 60079-0:2011), EN-60079-1:2007 (IEC 60079-1:2007) EN 60079-31:2009 (IEC 60079-31:2008)
- 360° light output around the vertical axis
- Dustproof & Weatherproof
- Material: GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
- Weight: 3.8kg
- Dimensions: 150(L) x 150(w) x 212(h)mm
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Humidity: ≤ 95% RH
- 12-48VDC or 100-240VAC
- Optional Stainless Steel Lens Cage Guard can be purchased, Click Here
Click here for PDF Datasheet