Pro.2 CAT 6 Ethernet Patch Leads are reliable, tested and exceed the current Australian requirements
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards. Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
To maintain transmission characteristics and network integrity, it's essential to use the correct type of patch-cord to match the installation. A network port will perform only at the level of the LOWEST-rated component in the chain.
- UTP stranded conductor Cat6 patch cords, each cord has eight multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A color coded configuration.
- Injection-molded plug boots provide excellent strain relief.
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Complying Standards: AS/ACIF S 008:2006, ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA 568C.2
- For high speed data applications
- Kink resistant easy to install jacket
Pro2 CAT6 cables pass the Fluke Linkware Cable Test Management performance tests
Meanwhile, equivalent CAT6 cables from leading competitorsin the market do not pass the same performance test.