Pro.2 CAT6A Shielded Ethernet Patch Leads are reliable, tested and exceed the current Australian requirements
Category 6a (CAT6 Augmented) is defined at frequencies of upto 500Mhz, twice that of CAT6.
At these high speeds cross talk, in particular alien cross talk, presents a significant issue to reliable operation. PRO2 CAT6A patch leads are individually shielded or PiMF (pairs in metal foil) which help to reduce or eliminate these issues.
Why use shielded cable?
Depending on the environment where network cable is run, it may has a large amount of EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference). Although Cat 6A cables have improved cable twist to handle gigabit Ethernet and reject noise, this by itself is not enough for environments that have high EMI. Using a shielded Cat 6A cable will help in these high EMI installations.
- UTP stranded conductor Cat6 patch cords, each cord has eight multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A color coded configuration.
- Rated up 10 Gigabits.
- Double shielded, inner pairs are also individual shielded
- Injection-molded plug boots provide excellent strain relief.
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Complying Standards: AS/ACIF S 008:2006, ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA 568C.2 and EN 50288
- For high speed data applications
- Kink resistant easy to install jacket
- Backward-compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6
- ROHS Compliant
Pro2 CAT6 cables pass the Fluke Linkware Cable Test Management performance tests
Meanwhile, equivalent CAT6A cables from leading competitorsin the market do not pass the same performance test.
Click here for Results