M12 PUR Sensor Leads for zone with oils and lubricants, drag chain operation
The action of cutting oils and cooling lubricants on system components is extremely aggressive. To prevent sensor failure it is important for the connectors to have a high resistance to these aggressive substances.
Because they are used in a harsh environment the connectors must be resistant to oils and lubricants, able to withstand heavy mechanical loads, and suitable for drag chains.
- Very good resistance to oils, coolants, and lubricants
- PWIS free
- Silicone free
- Flame resistant and self extinguishing
- Meets the requirements of the IP65, IP66K, and IP67 enclosure ratings
- Suitable for drag chains
- Halogen free
- Resistant to microbes and hydrolysis
- The standard connecting cable for all industries which use oils, coolants, and lubricants.
- The high elasticity makes the product very flexible and easy to lay.
- The large number of bending cycles (over five million) make the product suitable for use in drag chains.
- Variants with 3 status display LEDs (Power, N/C, N/O)
Click Here for PDF Data Sheet
Cable material: PUR
Cable jacket color: Black
Enclosure rating: IP65, IP66K, IP67
Knurled nut material: Nickel plated zinc die cast
–40 °C ... +80 °C for fixed installation
–25 °C ... +80 °C for flexible use
–25 °C ... + 85 °C, head
Certifications: UL, CE