221 Series Classic Splicing Connector Terminal Block with Operating Levers
Whether in a junction box or distribution box, WAGO's installation terminal blocks and connectors offer you the right product for every installation job.
The 221 series Wago connectors offer a tool free and compact solution for connecting assembled terminal blocks. The connection of up to three stripped fine stranded conductors up to 4.0 mm². The integrated orange lever acts as a sturdy clamp when in the rest position, preventing a connected conductor accidentally become loose or damaged, making them a really handy for free wiring.
- Ease of use – pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down
- Available as 2-, 3- and 5-wire connectors
- Easily terminate conductors from 0.14 to 4 mm² or 0.14 - 6mm²
- Connect solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors
- Save time for installers and device manufacturers
- Quickly install devices with higher power consumption
- Safely install long cable runs with larger conductor cross sections
- Mounting carrier for installation conforms to standards
- Custom carriers are possible
Click Here for PDF Data Sheet