The A131 is a high output 131dB(A) @ 1 metre electronic siren in a compact and easy to install package.
Using up to four speakers, it can be mounted in a variety of ways and is ideal as a plant alarm to cover outdoor locations, areas with high background noise or smaller COMAH (Seveso II) applications with sound coverage requirements up to 300m.
Offering a choice of three alarm stages, selected from a choice 45 tones including many national standard tones, it can be incorporated in fire, security and general alarm systems where existing equipment is not powerful enough or the system needs expanding.
The A131 system consists of up to four high output horn speakers suitable for pole or wall mounting and a separate control box. The control box may also include a backup battery to provide up 30 day standby and 30 minutes of alarm. The system is supplied with 10m of speaker cable. A wide choice of control options are available including radio, GSM and Ethernet.
- High output electronic sounder
- 131dB @ 1m nominal output
- 45 tones
- Optional battery back up
- Three stage alarm
- IP66 (horns)
- Nominal sound output: 131dB @1m (102dB @ 30m)
- Sound frequency: 45 Tones
- Protection: Horns – IP66, Control box - IP65
- Temp rating (°C): -20 to +55
- Rating: Continuous
- Cable entry: 2 x 20mm
- Weight: Control box - 2.9kg
- (AC unit without batteries)
- Horns - 4.7kg per horn
- Construction: Horn body – LM6 aluminium, Horn flare and control box - ABS
For more information, please click here
Battery Back up Installation Manual Click Here