Electro-mechanical siren engineered for industrial applications.
The device, made up of an electric motor connected to an internal fan, generates a long high-pitched sound.
The high frequency sound replicates typical features of a whistle, allowing recognition of this sound from users.
Ideal choice for industrial applications, from general-purpose signalization to warning of impending dangers.
3 sizes according to the desired sound output.
Available in BA versions (low consumption).
- Motor driven sirens up to 114dB
- 3 Sizes
- Double insulated
- Self-extinguishing PC body with high impact resistance.
- ABS sound speaker
- Motor protection thermal circuit breaker installed on CELERE and superCELERE versions.
- Easy installation by means of the integrated fixing bracket.
- Screw mounting (screws not included)
1min on. 10min off
(BA versions are continuously rated)
Voltage tolerance: ±10%
Temp rating (°C): -30 to +40
Cable entry: M12