E2S A100 Sounder 110dB(A) @ 1m
The A100 is a compact, high output, 110dB(A) alarm sounder. CPR complaint, EN54-3 tested and UL/cUL and ULC approved. Featuring 64 alarm tone frequencies and 4 remotely activated stages/channels.
Low current consumption and high SPL in a robust fire-retardant housing ensure the A100 is suitable for all signalling applications including fire, security and process control. The A100 is a member of the versatile AlertAlarm family of industrial alarm horn sounders – also available with Xenon, AL100X or LED beacons, AL100H. SIL1 & SIL2 Route 2H compliant to IEC61508 (2010) as standard.
- Automatic synchronisation
- Continuously rated
- Back box options with and without mounting lugs
- Dual M20 or 1/2"NPT clearance cable entries
- Duplicate pluggable cable terminations – Class A
- Ingress protection IP66 Type 3R/13
- Conformal coated (tropicalised) electronics
- 64 alarm tone frequencies and 4 remotely activated alarm stages
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies
- Diode polarized for use in supervised circuits
- Volume control
Sound output: 110dB @ 1m
Sound frequency: 64 tones
Temp rating (°C): -40 to +66
Cable entry: 4 x M20 knockouts
Construction: Flame Retardant ABS
Weight: DC: 0.26kg AC: 0.37kg
Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 86 mm
For more information, please click here
EN54-3 (CPD 89/106/EEC).
UL & cULs approved:
General signalling use.
GOST-R approved. Cert: