E2S A121 Electronic Sounder - High Output 124dB
The A121 high output, 124dB(A) alarm sounder.
Low current consumption and high SPL in a outdoor rated enclosure ensure the A121 is suitable for all applications including fire, security and process control. Designed to withstand the harshest of environments. Constructed from lightweight, impact and fire-resistant ABS, the A121 employs the latest in reliable D Class amplifier technology for superior sound output with low current consumption. The A121 is a member of the versatile AlertAlarm family of industrial alarm horn sounders – also available with Xenon, AL121X or LED beacons, AL121H. SIL1 & SIL2 Route 2H compliant to IEC61508 (2010) as standard.
High SPL in a robust fire retardant IP66 housing ensure the A112N is suitable for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
- 45 tones, includes ISO tones to Australian Standards
- Automatic synchronisation
- Continuously rated
- Dual M20 or 1/2"NPT clearance cable entries
- Duplicate pluggable cable terminations – Class A
- Ingress protection IP66 Type 4/4X/13/3R
- Conformal coated (tropicalised) electronics
- 64 alarm tone frequencies and 4 remotely activated alarm stages
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies
- Diode polarized for use in supervised circuits
Sound output: Max 124dB @ 1m
Sound frequency: 45 tones
Protection: IP66 (IP65 on AB112LDA)
Temp rating (°C): -25 to +55
Cable entry: 2 x M20 knockouts
Construction: Flame Retardant ABS
Weight: DC: 2.10kg/4.62Ibs AC: 2.70kg/5.94Ibs
For more information, please click here