HMA121 Electronics Siren, commonly used for Footy and Sporting Ovals.
The technology employed in the Hootronic range features the latest in amplifier and digital to analogue conversion technology. The E2S Hootronic series of products faithfully reproduce the sounds made by legacy electro-mechanical signalling devices but in a modern, reliable and cost effective way.
With output levels of up to 124dB(A) at 1 metre the HMA121 surpasses legacy electro-mechanical devices in performance and effectiveness, it is also continuously rated, requires zero maintenance and the signal quality will not degrade with age.
- Electronic horn/bell with 5 commonly used electro-mechanical sounds with 3 stage alarm
- Accurately reproduces electro-mechanical horn and bell sounds
- Automatically synchronises on multi-sounder systems.*
- High sound output (up to 124dB @ 1m)
- Most commonly used for Football/Sporting ovals
Sound output: 124dB @1m at nominal voltage
Sound frequency: 5 Tones selectable by DIP switches (2nd and 3rd stage by terminals)
Temp rating (°C): -25 to +55
Cable entry: 2 x M20
Construction: Flame retardant ABS, UV stabilized
For more information, full data sheets and tone samples, please click here