The IRODA high output PT-500 pro butane gas blow torch is a superb quality, professional hand held or free standing butane torch ideal for brazing, heatshrinking, model making, silver soldering and more. It features both gas feed and air volume adjustments, providing the flexibility to adjust the type of flame to exactly match the task at hand, from a gentle flame to a high 1350°C jet. All aluminium construction. The 60ml gas tank will last approximately 2 hours at mid setting.
- Easy start and reliable piezo ignition
- Torch stays lit after initial ignition
- Gas and air flame adjustments
- Up to 1350°C flame temperature
- Huge refillable gas chamber
- Gas chamber and feed system all metal construction
- Ceramic flame guard
- Bench stand
- Wind-proof jet flame
- Water proof ignition system
- Safety ignition lock to prevent accidental lighting
Important Note On Butane Gas
We recommend the use of high quality Iroda butane gas for use in all Iroda gas powered products. Inferior or lower grade butane may contain a higher level of impurities which will block the internal microscopic filters faster causing intermittent or complete failure.