The Nexus 120 is a very high output sounder beacon designed for fire and industrial applications.
Connections are made to the base during the initial wiring phase which results in faster and more reliable installation.
In addition, the head is fixed by quarter turn fasteners enabling faster installation and accurate seal compression for weatherproofing. IP66 as standard means that Nexus can be installed in almost any location. The combination of powerful sounder and high output beacon ensures a very effective audio-visual signal. 105dB and 110dB units, as well as AC variants, are also available.
- High sound output 120dB (typical)
- Three alarm stages
- 5J xenon
- Quarter turn fasteners for ease of installation
- First-fix, wire to base technology
- IP66 rated
- Volume control for greater flexibility - 20dB
- 64 tones
- Separate connections for sounder & beacon
- Weigh: 2kg
- Operating Temp: -25ºC to + 55ºC(AC Model) -25ºC to + 70ºC(DC Model)
Audio Tone Sample Chart - Click Here
Klaxon Nexus 120 DC - Klaxon Nexus 120 AC