Flashing Industrial Xenon Beacons
The X401-400 series are suitable for security & general industrial signalling applications where a more robust and powerful signal is required.
These beacons are of the Flashing mode type (single stage alarm) Xenon beacons (sometimes called strobes) are controlled via a PCB and put out a very brief but very bright flash of white light by ionizing and then discharging a large current through the xenon gas. The design allows for termination inside the enclosure.
This range of beacons incorporates an internal Fresnel lens designed to maximise the light intensity and has a double flash option (activated by a slide switch on the PCB) that extends the signal duration making it more noticeable to the human eye. The DC unit is factory set at 24v but a slide switch on the PCB can change it to 12v operation.
- Xenon 10J / 7.5J
- Continuously rated
- High light output
- Suitable for surface or wall mounting
- Optional wall bracket & guard available – see accessories
- 2 point fix
- M20 conduit side entry or bottom cable entry
- 360° light output around the vertical axis
- 180° light output above the horizontal axis
- Dustproof and Weatherproof
- UV Stable Polycarbonate Lens
- UV Stable ABS Plastic Base
- Ambient Temperature Range: -25oC to +55oC
Click Here for PDF Data Sheet
Metal Cage Guard to Suit
Right Angle Mounting Bracket to Suit
Spare 10J Xenon Lamp Tube Replacement to Suit