Flashing Industrial Xenon Beacons
The X501-500 series are suitable for industrial signalling applications where a very powerful signal is required.
These beacons are of the Flashing mode type (single stage alarm) Xenon beacons (sometimes called strobes) are controlled via a PCB and put out a very brief but very bright flash of white light by ionizing and then discharging a large current through the xenon gas. The design allows for termination inside the enclosure.
This range of beacons incorporates an internal Fresnel lens designed to maximise the light intensity and has a double flash option (activated by a jumper link on the PCB) that extends the signal duration making it more noticeable to the human eye.
The DC unit is factory set at 24v but a jumper link on the PCB can change it to 12v operation. The DC version is also supplied with a bi-lateral current limiter that must be used on all installations to protect the PCB from inrush current damage. Due to the power rating of the beacon it is not recommended for use in excess of 12 hours in any 24 hour period.
- Xenon 24J / 18J
- Rated use only
- Very high light output
- Suitable for surface or wall mounting
- Optional wall bracket & guard available – see accessories
- 3 point fix
- M20 side entry or bottom cable entry
- 360° light output around the vertical axis
- 180° light output above the horizontal axis
- Dustproof and Weatherproof
- UV Stable Polycarbonate Lens
- UV Stable ABS Plastic Base
- Ambient Temperature Range: -25oC to +55oC
Click Here for PDF Data Sheet
Metal Cage Guard to Suit
Right Angle Mounting Bracket to Suit