Pro.2 CAT6A Ethernet Patch Leads are reliable, tested and exceed the current Australian requirements
CAT6A cables feature improved specifications that allow it to perform up to 10x better than standard CAT6 cabling. Designed to operate at 500MHz (as opposed to CAT6 which operates at 250MHz), losses are decreased such that 10Gbps speeds are possible.
To maintain transmission characteristics and network integrity, it's essential to use the correct type of patch-cord to match the installation. A network port will perform only at the level of the LOWEST-rated component in the chain.
- UTP stranded conductor Cat6 patch cords, each cord has eight multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A color coded configuration.
- Rated up 10 Gigabits.
- Injection-molded plug boots provide excellent strain relief.
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Complying Standards: AS/ACIF S 008:2006, ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA 568C.2
- For high speed data applications
- Kink resistant easy to install jacket
Pro2 CAT6 cables pass the Fluke Linkware Cable Test Management performance tests
Meanwhile, equivalent CAT6 cables from leading competitorsin the market do not pass the same performance test.
Click here for Results