Regulatory Give Way Sign
A Give Way Sign is used to control traffic flow at road intersections, car parks, driveways and work sites. This sign can help increase driver awareness and safety on site and roads. Give way tells drivers to slow down and, if necessary, stop in order to prevent an accident from happening.
- Complies to AS 1742.1-2014
- Commonly used to control traffic flow at intersections and blind spots
- Class 1 Reflective for maximium visibility
- Constructed from high quality 1.6mm thick Aluminium in 750mm triangle size
- Will not crack, peel and lasts for years
- Made in Australia