M12 PVC Sensor Leads for Washdown Zones
As the connectors are used in cold stores and washdown zones, they must be highly resistant to chemical, thermal, and mechanical contamination. Complying with hygiene requirements is the highest priority. Using a suitable mounting tool ensures a watertight connection between the sensor and cable.
IP enclosure ratings IP69K for protection from the effects of high pressure cleaning and steam cleaning. The Ecolab certification also indicates that the cables for this zone are particularly resistant to aggressive acidic and alkaline cleaning agents. In addition, these cables have coupling nuts made of stainless steel (V4A).
- Absolute impermeability provided by dual-action (axial and radial) profile seal.
- The special profile seal on these connecting cables provides even better impermeability than a classic O-ring seal.
- Good shock and vibration resistance up to 50 g with the dual action interlock.
- Integrated fixed stop prevents the plug connector from being screwed too tight
- Enclosure rating IP69K
- Ecolab certified
- Knurled nuts made of stainless steel (V4A)
- Dual-action profile seal
- Durability and resistance to corrosion with the high quality cable material (PVC/PP) used
- High resistance to Ecolab-certified cleaning agents
- Resistance to the effects of high pressure cleaning and steam cleaning with protection classes IP67 and IP69K
- PVC cables have a special sealing concept with dual-action profile seal
- Using a suitable mounting tool ensures a watertight connection between the sensor and cable
- Variants with 3 status display LEDs (Power, N/C, N/O)
Click Here for PDF Data Sheet
Cable material: PVC overmolded with PUR
Cable jacket color: Grey
Enclosure rating: IP65, IP67, IP69K
Knurled nut material: Stainless steel (V4A/1.4404)
–30 °C ... +80 °C for fixed installation
–5 °C ... +80 °C for flexible use
Certifications: Ecolab, CSA, UL