222 Series Classic Splicing Connector Terminal Block with Operating Levers
Whether in a junction box or distribution box, WAGO's installation terminal blocks and connectors offer you the right product for every installation job.
The 222 series Wago connectors offer a tool free and compact solution for connecting assembled terminal blocks. The connection of up to three stripped fine stranded conductors up to 2.5 mm². The integrated orange lever acts as a sturdy clamp when in the rest position, preventing a connected conductor accidentally become loose or damaged, making them a really handy for free wiring.
- 9 mm to 10 mm stripped length
- Side entry wiring of up to 3 connection points
- 20A Current Rating, 600 V measured voltage
- Cutting guide underneath for stripping off insulation on wires.
- 2.5 mm² max cross section