The Nexus 110 is a high output, low current consumption sounder beacon designed for fire and industrial applications.
Connections are made to the base during the initial wiring phase which results in faster and more reliable installation. In addition, the head is fixed by quarter turn fasteners enabling faster installation and accurate seal compression for weatherproofing. The combination of a powerful sounder and high output beacon ensures a very effective audio-visual signal.
- High sound output: 116dB (max); 110dB (typical)
- Three alarm stages
- 5J xenon
- Quarter turn fasteners for ease of installation
- First-fix, wire to base technology
- IP66 rated
- Volume control for greater flexibility - 20dB
- 64 tones
- Separate connections for sounder & beacon
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Operating Temp: -25ºC to + 55ºC(AC Model) -25ºC to + 70ºC(DC Model)
Audio Tone Sample Chart - Click Here